In this summer I did very interesants and funny things.
After finished school, I went with my friends class in a Chinese restaurant.
The food was good and delicious, but it wasn't expensive. We took many pictures and I ate a lot. We went to the Chinese restaurant in Cinemes Oscar.
Was a good night with my friends.
Also, every week I went with my frineds on the beach, in Mataró. We took the bus in Granollers, at the morning.
Also, I went in the swimming pool in Les Franqueses.
In this summer, every saturday I normally went to the disco with my friends. Was very funny. I like party.
But I did my homework, every day. The homework was maths. It was very difficult and complicated!
My mum forces me to do work home, a minimum every day.
At every night, when I finished dinner, I road a book.
In August, I went to the Castle in Carcassone. It was very big, excited and amazing. We went with a boat for the river, and very things more.
And finally, I went to Festa Major in Granollers with my friends.
We celebrited this party, and we stayed up lated at night, It was funny.
It has been a unforgettable summer.
dilluns, 11 d’octubre del 2010
Subscriure's a:
Comentaris del missatge (Atom)
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada