dimarts, 1 de juny del 2010

Ski trip

This 2010 ski journey was very funny and exciting.
Ski journey was to January 27. I chose to do snowboard.
First day: when we arrived we went to the slones of cross-country skiing Portainé(France).
Each group had a instructor. Our instructor was called Oriol. We had 3 hours of ski, we had lunch and we continued skiing two hours more but I couldn't do the two last hours, because a friend, confused her table and took my table of snowboard. At night we went to have dinner and the teachers left us free time to be with friends in the bungalows or in the dinning room of the hotel watching TV, etc.
The next day we went to other ski slones. Later, we went to Puigcerda to buy souvenirs to have a walk. At night after dinner, we went to the discotheque.
At the disco I had a good time with all my fiends, we were dancing, shouting...
And the next day we went to other tracks d'ski, we are there and we went.
Unfortunaly, I have liked to stay longer.
Apart from getting injured, the experience was excellent.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada